Spring is officially here! Yay! I love spring, I love that everything is in full bloom, I love the fresh air, longer days, sunshine and of course the fresh new finds in the world of interior design. I’m not sure about you, but I always feel like spring is a time for fresh new beginnings, which is why you need to check out these five fabulous finds to bring a new beginning to any room in your home.
1. Benjamin Moore 2053-70– not only does this neutral shade of blue have the ideal name for spring, “Morning Sky Blue”, but it also is the perfect fresh hue, lending a soft brightness and perfect backdrop to any space.
2. White Pineapple Lamp - Harchow – Yes the pineapple is back! I love it when history repeats itself with a modern twist. Quick little history lesson, the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality and luxury because of its historical rarity. With white being the color of the year, this beautiful white on white, pineapple inspired lamp is sure to lend the perfect finishing touch to any room.
3. Pier1 Paint Palette Arm Chair in Punch Fabric – I love floral prints in spring, I think they are a must. Whether you incorporate florals with throw pillows, art work or in this case an accent chair, they are sure to make a room pop and add some freshness for spring.
4. Bright Colorful Throw - Pottery Barn Faux Solid Mohair Oversized Throw - The days are definitely getting warmer; however the nights can still be a bit chilly. Its the most wonderful feeling to cozy up with a blanket while looking good doing it. I love these bright colored throws, they will add a fresh burst of color and be an ideal statement piece indoors or out on the patio.
5. Last but not least is a bouquet of fresh cut flowers. I have a thing for bringing the outdoors in; so, flowers that are in season, bring them on in! Right now I quite fancy the tulips, what an elegant, charming flower. If you don’t have a garden outside, grab a bunch or two or five next time you go out for groceries, they will definitely brighten and freshen up your space.
If you’re still struggling with ideas to freshen up your space for spring, check out my contact page. I would love to hear from you and help you overcome your design toils by transforming your space into something fresh, bright and beautiful.